Sunday, May 29, 2011

To all my Brothers and Sisters say - AMEN!!

Carpets are cleaned!!  They were quite gross and I'll probably be going over a few of the more dingy spots again tomorrow.  I want to see how they dry and after I vacuum.  I'm so excited.  Dunno what the poor dog is going to do tonight....there are no couches to lay on as they are holding up the chairs, so I think I'll put some towels on the kitchen floor and she can lay in there.   The house is about 90% done.  I still have to put away clothes in my room and wash the kitchen and bathroom floors - then I'm DONE!! 

I'm off to shower and get ready for class.  PHEW!  I'm tired, but quite pleased with what I've accomplished this weekend.  I'm hoping that tomorrow will be just for me to relax and be still....although doing that at the moment only leads to my brain going into overdrive, so who knows what tomorrow will bring.  For now, I'll just relish in the now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment