Sunday, February 3, 2008

Big boy!!

D went pee pee in the potty!! WHOO HOOOOOO!!! For those who don't have kids or who aren't at that point yet...holy moly it's a BIG deal! D had been running round the house without a diaper on for about an hour. We were watching the Super Bowl and suddenly he stopped and I heard the drops hit the floor. "Uh-oh" was what he said. I sprang from the couch and put him on his potty. He sat there for a minute and then promptly stood up and said he was all done.

Well, this has been happening for more than a week, so I wasn't expecting to see anything in the potty. I WAS WRONG!! There at the bottom was a few drops! We did the Pee Pee dance, sang and then promptly got a Lollipop. Which is D's reward for going peepee in the potty. YAHOO!! Hopefully this is a trend to continue. It would be nice to have him potty trained before the new baby arrives.

4 comments:

  1. Great job, David! You'll have to teach me the PP dance. Hopefully, we'll be able to use it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. Stick with it. Sometimes I think it's more about the parents being ready than the kid when it comes to discliplined P training. At least in my house I know it's a sure thing! I'm just glad I don't have to deal with little wangers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaylen says "Welcome to the club! It's cool to be a big kid!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay D! It will only get easier from here! P.S. (yes, you did tell me your blog address) :)

    ReplyDelete