Friday, February 22, 2008

Shinier hair?

While in the shower this morning, I notice that my Pantene conditioner huge bold lettering - 85% shinier hair Huh? Shinier than what? And it doesn't say whether it's 85% shinier after 1 use or if it's after using the whole bottle. If it's a daily shine, then tomorrow my hair will be 85% shinier than it was today? Assuming that the bottle of conditioner lasts 30 days, does that mean my hair will be 2,550% shinier than when I started?!! OMG!! I wasn't good at math, so my calculations may be off.

People, this means that my blond hair may be brighter than the sun. I'm begging and pleading with all of you - please wear your sunglasses when you are around me - even indoors. I certainly do not want to be responsible for eye damage. AND, if we are outside when the sun is shining, please apply sunblock to the side of your body I'm standing on. This way the reflective rays of the sun off my super shiny hair do not cause a sunburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment